Post Malone - Leave (The Majician Remix) Post Malone - Leave (The Majician Remix)

Pretty good song I'd say :D

I see you have a fond with the F# Minor key, same with me and my fondness with the Bbb/A Harmonic Minor key XD

TheMajician responds:

Haha nice

Killer Frost Killer Frost

OH DANG! :O

This is something way out there from your usual songs. The drops are so amazing. They did sound similar to a drop Xtrullor would have made. Keep at it! :D

TheMajician responds:

Thank you!

Nuclear Launch Detected Nuclear Launch Detected

I've got to say, this was quite impressive, and much unexpected from you. I have been both surprised and satisfied! :D

This is your first dubstep attempt, right? For a first attempt, this is indescribable! Just a quick question (since this is a dubstep song and someone else is bound to ask whether or not I ask this), what DAW do you use?

jjoon responds:

Wow Awesome!!
Actually My first dubstep is maybe in 2015 XD
And I use Cubase9 and I use Nexus 2!
Thank you again !!!

ELEPS - 50 (DUBSTEP SONGS) ELEPS - 50 (DUBSTEP SONGS)

BEST ONE YET!!!! :D

Hard 3 [Electro] Hard 3 [Electro]

I have been waiting for this for more than a year! I thought it would never come, but it did! :D

It sounds so beautiful! I can't describe it! :)

SSJ3 - Vessel of the Love-Colored Star SSJ3 - Vessel of the Love-Colored Star

I always love some more Touhou music! :D

SSJ3-Goku4567 responds:

Oh hey there, fellow music man! Thank you for your very short, albeit still cool, review! I just wanted to remaster a dual mix I made over a year ago, and I daresay it sounds even better than I imagined!

Toxic - Of this World (Ft. Veela) Toxic - Of this World (Ft. Veela)

HOLY CRAP MAN! :D :O

(HEY ELEPS44! XD)

Toxic-Omega responds:

Glad you like it :)

Jordan Kayser - Aftermatch (ELEPS REMIX) Jordan Kayser - Aftermatch (ELEPS REMIX)

SO AMAZING!!!!!! :D

ELEPS - DANCE HANDS UP (HOUSE) ELEPS - DANCE HANDS UP (HOUSE)

Reminds me of AxE's Geometric Island by a little bit.

I WANT TO LISTEN TO THIS ALL DAY!!!!!! :D XD

The Secret of Satera Prime The Secret of Satera Prime

I love the mysterious beginning. The vocals at the beginning also intensifies the mysteriousness in the beginning. I love the transition made at 0:47, it still fits the mysterious theme in mind. At 1:03, I hear a good echoing set of vocals, I love this stuff, but I can't seem to find it a lot on Newgrounds. Throughout after 1:19, it feels very spacy, as in the theme you shot for. The part at 1:51 seems interesting, everything seems to drop of and come back up after some time. Not much else to say, other than awesome work! ;)

SoundChris responds:

Thank you very much for your review JordanKyser. Always great to hear that people enjoy what i have written :)