View Profile JordanKyser

2 Movie Reviews

Personally, I love the animations. I would love to see more of her!
Although, I know the pain of those stubborn computer updates, so I can completely understand that feeling after a power outage. >:(

PenguinPotential responds:

Glad you liked it, Jordan! More Aya coming your way soon~ I usually animate her using shorter GIFs and post them in the Art section, so feel free to check those out if you want ^^

This is majestic! Unbelieveble! Outstanding! No word can completely describe such perfection! THIS IS SO AMAZING!!!!!! :D

116 Audio Reviews

Nice to see you here! I have been listening to your songs, and I have been liking them so far. Keep up the good work! :D ;)

Love the feel of this song, just to point out right away. The vocals seem pretty understandable. The drums are very catchy (I listened to the song twice before reviewing). Although you already mentioned this being a "weeb song". I wouldn't use the term much because I think it is a rather... bad term to use. The transitions seem to be pretty well done, along with the chords of this song. I think that this song got me dancing a little bit.

Overall, I think this was a nice thing to listen to. I think that some notes were a bit harsh (I was listening at full volume), but it was soothing. Generally, I don't usually listen to piano-only music, but I think this works. (This took me a while to think about) I was listening to this the first time through, and I was picturing in my mind of somebody walking along looking at a sunset (not sure if this makes sense or not).

2 Art Reviews

Nicely done! ;) ;3

You make good art when you are bored, I make good music when I am bored. XD
We have our moments from time to time.

BittStar responds:

What sort of music do you make?

It is always the difficult times that get you through the day. Use those times to do what you love.

18, Male