The Secret of Satera Prime The Secret of Satera Prime

I love the mysterious beginning. The vocals at the beginning also intensifies the mysteriousness in the beginning. I love the transition made at 0:47, it still fits the mysterious theme in mind. At 1:03, I hear a good echoing set of vocals, I love this stuff, but I can't seem to find it a lot on Newgrounds. Throughout after 1:19, it feels very spacy, as in the theme you shot for. The part at 1:51 seems interesting, everything seems to drop of and come back up after some time. Not much else to say, other than awesome work! ;)

SoundChris responds:

Thank you very much for your review JordanKyser. Always great to hear that people enjoy what i have written :)

Astro Soda Astro Soda

LOVE THIS SONG SO MUCH!!!! :D

ELEPS - SYNTH (DUBSTEP) ELEPS - SYNTH (DUBSTEP)

AMAZING!!!!! :D

Emphatic Outcry CUT Emphatic Outcry CUT

Here from Manix's The Colossus

AWESOME SONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Colour Color Farge Coleur Colour Color Farge Coleur

I saw this in NGCHIPS III. This was priceless. Loved it all the way! :D

Broken Game Broken Game

Good effort for an 8-bit song! ;)

REALITY GLITCH AUTOMATON REALITY GLITCH AUTOMATON

Oh man, still amazing! :D

So funky, so groovy, so awesome! :D :D

johnfn responds:

tyty

Lit Fuse Lit Fuse

This song is quite interesting. I myself have also tried 5/4 time. When I listened to it on Geometry Dash, I could never get the feel of it until I read the description and you put it in a weird time signature and I was listening to it and whispering "1, 2, 3, 1, 2..." throughout the song. Quite a weird experiment you made so perfectly! ;)

tNv - 7/4 tNv - 7/4

Oh dang, I thought 5/4 dubstep was hard to make. This isn't that hard if you think about it the right way. It is just a 4/4 measure then a 3/4 measure. It only took me a few moments to get the right feel of the song, and it was awesome! :D

tNava responds:

Hey, thanks so much! :)

I was thinking of making it in 5/4, but 7/4 is better

Expedition Expedition

I like the feel of the song!
The cinematic feel blends very well with the rest of the song!

DJ-CJ-Doty responds:

Thank you very much Jordan! I love Hans Zimmer and Alan Walker so this unique track was birthed. ;)